Best outdoor setup

So I used to skate as a kid and I had a pair of Chicago skates that someone bought for me when I was younger that still fit and I bought outdoor Wheels and new bearings they seem to be pretty good I suppose I'm going to have to pick up new lock nuts but I was hoping someone might have a suggestion for an actual boot / set of trucks

Comments

• I’ve always steered beginner skaters to use craigslist and Facebook marketplace to find used skates I’d they can. That being said, Chaya is one of rhe best brands for inexpensive skates. If price isn’t an issue, Bont Parkstars are great skates.

"I just love to skate. I found that the more time I put into it, the more enjoyment I got out of it." --Slomo

• Before start, you should know that bushings may be one of the smallest parts and may seem negligible, but it plays a vital role in keeping your ride smooth and assists you when turning and pivoting. Whether you’re a speed junkie, a sharp turner, or just after stability, bushings play an important role in overall performance.