Beginner quad skate recommendation

Hi guys! I'm looking for a beginner skate that is also shipping cost friendly. I live in Hungary, so local shops stock a lot of Chaya and Rio skates. I've been eyeing the Chaya pink lasers which have aluminum plates, and I recently decided to get them but the boots are pretty stiff and thick and I don't know what to think. They also push into my heels, even though judging by the sole length and width the shoes are pretty much my exact size with a few millimeters of space for my feet to swell if I push myself too hard with training. I'm still trying to feel how they suit me (indoors, so I can get a refund in case I don't like them), but I've been looking at Crazy Skates retro rollers too (with a decent shipping fee they cost almost the same as my lasers). I wonder if the artistic boots and the less stiff shoes would be better? (I looked at the Chaya melrose deluxe ones too but I've seen reviews where people considered it too stiff and thick too. ) What would you suggest? I mostly want to get into outdoor skating, but nothing agressive, mainly just learning a few easy moves and tricks and just vibing,if that helps.

Comments

• Hello, this question is about skateboard. I'm learning about pintail with drop through longboard, do you guys have any suggestions, I'm just a newbie and learning how to skateboard.