Feet aching when wearing rollerblades

I just started rollerblading and I can barely keep them on a few minutes and my feet ache so bad. I have tried two different type and both do it. I remember having this issue when I wear boots I have to wear compression socks or I cant stand to wear them lol. I tried that when wearing the rollerblades but my feet ache the same. I looked up what usually causes your feet to hurt when wearing rollerblades, but its not the same thing thats hurting me. My whole foot aches its like a throbbing ache but just the bottom of my feet nothing else hurts

Comments

• I bought my first pair of 4X100's a while back. My first skate on them was the most uncomfortable skate I had ever done. The worst part was at the end of the skate I removed them and I could not put my feet down as they would hurt just touching the ground. I was able to adjust the frames and that helped somewhat. I am by no means an expert but what you describe sounds like the advice of a skate shop or someone who knows skates. I resolved my problem by skating more and adjusting the frame to counter my roll out foot, supination.

Hear the Heartbeat of Another Before Your Own and then Pass Them😎

That Sensitive Moment Passing a Depleted Electric Scooter/Bicycle that Blew By You Earlier🤤

• You should opt for high-quality skating socks with features that promote comfort and protection. Oversized socks tend to bunch up and rub against the skin, causing blisters, chafing, and abrasions. A perfectly sized pair is snug-fitting to eliminate the need to constantly pull them up and readjust. Wanting them too tight is never a good idea as this can be strenuous to toes and cause a great deal of discomfort while cruising and performing tricks.