Belati Boots

Does anyone here have any information or experience with Belati skating boots, in either ice or roller? I recently discovered them and sent an email requesting more information on their website, but haven't heard back yet.

I am curious to how they compare to Edea/Risport/Riedell in sizing and weight. As far as I can tell, they are similar to Risport, using some leather but also some synthetic materials.

Thanks!

Comments

• What did you discover? I'm on the hunt for new boots also.

I had Wifa before which I just loved... they were great for my insane amount of training time 4-10hrs daily 6 days a wk

I'm not planning to train like that so I'm looking for something different that'll still support my jumping and spinning and dancesport.

I got my Hogwarts letterπŸ’Œ with my magical flying rollerskates!πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈβ›ΈοΈ

• I would try Risport, but I currently use Edea flys. My level I guess would be all doubles and rotating double axel, working on heel camels.

I have yet to find anyone with Belati boots, and they're pretty expensive so I would stick with the popular stuff for now. I've never tried Wifa, they look like an ice boot. Are they good for freestyle?