HELP!

So I just got rollerskates and I saw people recommending to loosen your trucks, I tried to loosed mine, but I didn't know they had a locknut, now they are way to loose and I can´t tighten them. The nut just wont move at all when i turn it tight to tighten, what do I do help :( just got my skates but i feel like its not safe to use them with the loose trucks and i was so excited to start using them.

Comments

• Would your mind upload some photos to show what you're working with? Plates vary from one set-up to another.

• The elastic may have came apart in the treading. Take the locking nut all the way off and try replacing with a new one. https://rollerskatin.ca/products/parts/sure-grip-kingpin-action-nut-detail (I can't find only the nut).

Personally, for tightness I say trucks should be able to be flexed while wearing them but not so much they wobble while moving them with your hands. Too loose and the pivot point will come out and your truck will spin (first hand experience). The only time my trucks are tight is if I'm outdoor skating.

I am a few weeks late to the post. Hope this helps in the future.