Which is the better loaded board for a beginner ?

Hi, I'm a new longboard rider and I would like to buy a longboard but I'm hesitating between 5 loaded longboards : the poke, the fattail, the vanguard (38''), the Tan Tien and the icarus.

As I'm only beginning, I don't really know my style yet but I like cruising, carving and pumping. I'm looking for a board to stroll and move from one place to an other with facility inside and outside the city . I don't think I would do freestyle or downhill. Until now, I'm skating with the loaded Fish and I really enjoyed it but it's not for sale anymore so I'm looking for a quite similar board. I'm used to snowboard so I think I would enjoyed a longboard with flexibility and snowboard feeling but there is so many choices ! I don't know if I should take a drop throug or a top mount board? If the poke has enough flexibility or no? As I don't have much experience, I don't know which on of these board is more adapted to me.... Can you help me to take a decision please ? thank you

Comments

• Do you want to have great fun cruising with your skateboard? If yes, pick out your reliable skateboard trucks to skillfully cruise and carve for a short or long trip.

Because of these needs, you must have quality skateboard trucks that can manage your wheels, board, and your cruising. 

• This is more of a roller skating forum

• Just a couple of general comments I suppose, the longer I would say the smoother. If you worry about how it will hold up I would go for ceramic since you can go after it rains without worry for your bearings. And as far as board shape for great control get a board cut around the wheels so you have no worries about carving and hitting your wheels.

• Providing a longboard with a suitable setup is essential to deliver desirable results. Choosing a longboard that works for you may be challenging because of the plethora of available products in the market. A higher deck means that riding your board is hard to push or brake, while a lower deck means a more stable ride. Aside from the height, the length of the board must also be considered.

A shorter length means a more unstable board, challenging your control and resulting in loss of balance during longboarding. In addition, the board you’re using must be suitable for pumping.

There are many longboards out there, but each is built for a particular purpose. Nevertheless, choose a board that lets you meet your objectives to ride your longboard well.