Roll Line cushion softness recommendations

I will hopefully soon be getting a RL plate for rhythm, dance, slalom, spins and edges. Is there a chart based upon weight cushion softness? I might be an extra soft/flexible as most people who weigh more then me seem to ride soft. Thanks!

Comments

• Green and Grey are soft.

• https://skaters-oasis.com/Cushions-EnergyMistralDance_p_169.html

This place has good customer service compared to SkatesUS and it shows the hardness to weight.

• So what softness of cushions for Roll-Line that you like will probably also depend on how you want your plates to respond, not just your weight. I have several Roll Line plates, am about 5'6", and weight around 170lbs, but I always use hard/medium cushions on my Roll Lines, even though other plates like Sure Grips or Snyders, I have medium/soft combos, because the Roll Line action just feels too squirrely for me without more stability in the cushion response. They're kind of expensive to play around with, because a single set of urethane cushions for Roll Line runs around $50, but I've found that I prefer much harder cushions to add some edge stability. But I also tend to have tighter trucks in general, and don't like my edges to respond too quickly, so take that as you will.