iPhone Apple Watch roller skate tracking app.

Hi,

which app do you prefer to record your outdoor skate sessions?

what metrics does it record?

Bonts HDC/HeBeGb 165, HeBeGb Yeager’s 78mm 92A/98A, Bont 167, Aussie Scott Thane (inc cushions)

Comments

• I had Runkeeper on my iPhone and it has an Activity called Skating. So I used it recently for the first time and it is ok: Distance, time/duration, rate, calories. See the attached image. I also loaded it to my Apple Watch but have yet to use it there. On my Apple Watch, I use the Workout called Skating located in the long list of “other” workouts (which has the skate-boarding icon): Time/duration, kilojoules, heart rate and average heart rate.

D9277D24-169A-4B4F-B4E4-E93A9D600621.jpeg
    1506 x 1116 - 706K
  • I also have been looking for an app. Runkeeper sounds good, also came across Strava, Anyone use that?

Hear the Heartbeat of Another Before Your Own and then Pass Them😎

That Sensitive Moment Passing a Depleted Electric Scooter/Bicycle that Blew By You Earlier🤤

• I have used Strava outdoors and it’s great for accuracy but I think you have to have the phone on/near you which I dont prefer to do when skating outdoors.

Its too cold where we are to be outdoors skating right now but I will be looking for an app on my apple watch to use where I don’t have to keep my phone near by for the GPS tracking.

i had a Garmin Forerunner that was great but it didn’t do anything else really other than fitness tracking.

• I tracked one of my indoor skates with the Strava app on an iPhone. LOL!

It even caught me going to the snack bar.

skate.png
    1124 x 1038 - 844K