Rollerblade endurance 125 pro

Hi fellow skaters,

Anyone who has any experience with the Rollerblade endurance 125 pro skates?

I've been riding Rollerblade Tempest 100 for over 10,000 k now and considering the endurance pro 125.

With the considerable cost, I'd really appreciate any feedback from actual users.

Thank you in advance,

Greetz,

Jan

Comments

• A skater in our speed team has those skates, or at least something very similar with 3 125mm wheels.

He uses them to skate outdoors and sometimes for speed.

Apparently the bigger wheels are difficult to get used to at first, but because of the small wheelbase (only 3 wheels), crossing is not as much as an issue as it would be with 4 wheels. They definitely will roll better. longer, and faster than the 100s. Some stability might be compromised due to the change in wheelbase but based on what I've heard from our speed team, they seem to really like the x3 125mm setup for both outdoor skating and for indoor speed because they can still turn in them.

Hopefully this helps, sorry I am not an actual user of those skates. When I used to do speed, I was considering from switching from 100s to 125s, but ended up not switching because our rink was relatively small, and cornering would be very difficult. For fitness though, if you can handle them I would 100% recommend at least 110s, 125s as you get comfortable with the 110s.

• I have Rollerblade Endurance Elite 3x110.

Build quality compare to other brand is A+++++ class.

It is comfortable, but shoes are not very responsive....

195mm mount is just fixed, so beware when installing non OEM frame.

Removeable cuff is a nice feature that is the only advantage I can find.

With cuff installed it is not comfortable as a fitness with non removeable cuff.

Tongue is very shin, when tighten buckle you can feel some undesirable spots.

So after this experience, I prefer normal fitness skates with removeable liner.

From The Netherlands

• edited March 2020

I have to admit this skate is first one out of box, skating with just minor pains. O well I have alien feet, so none of skates fits me well...

From The Netherlands

• I would not recommend the Rollerblade Endurance Pro 125 for the reasons stated in this review. Basically, the hybrid design is the worst of both worlds. As a speed skate without the cuff, the skate doesn't hug your ankle securely enough. As a fitness skate, the cuff bumps into the top of your foot when flexing the cuff forward. These skates haven't been updated since 2018 and are currently being sold at a steep discount of $399.

• I have red version and green one. Will have a look for diffetences.

From The Netherlands