Forum Rules

Hi there! As you may have learned by now, SkateDebate is taking over for SkateLog Forum with a new look and more capabilities. Some rules will sound familiar, but some have changed. The basics are as follows:

1. This is a skating community - I would like to keep it that way. You may have noticed that there are no 'off topic' sub forums. If you have anything political, religious, generally ragey, or otherwise non-skating to discuss, please take it elsewhere- it doesn't belong here. Any discussions not remotely related to skating will be removed.
  2. There is a forum called "Marketplace" in which you can post skating equipment you're trying to buy or sell. Once you've been contacted regarding your item for sale, proceed with the transaction privately. I'm not responsible for any sales gone sour- I'm only providing the medium, so please do not contact me about problems that may arise. The marketplace is for individual sellers only (not businesses). If you would like to advertise your skating related business (tours, mass produced skating equipment, training programs etc.) please use the "Skate Business Adverts" forum.
  3. Choose only one forum topic to post your new thread in.
  4. Please do not quote information shared in private messages (for your own legal health).
  5. Please be kind. It's ever so simple and very effective :) Any posts that include racial slurs, offensive content or name calling will be deleted, and the user will be warned. Repeat offenders will be banned.

This discussion has been closed.